Fields of application
For all interiors. This series is the classic among the recyclables bins. It has been in service in industry, trade and commerce for more than two decades.
The sort system 65 is particularly popular where several containers are to be combined to form collection stations because of its conspicuous full colours and the high sorting reliability.
Made entirely of galvanised quality sheet and powder-coated with a high-quality structure. Surface insensitive, durable, impact and scratch resistant.
Pleasant haptic. Trapezoidal flaps, self-closing by means of torsion spring, therefore fire- and odour-retardant.
The galvanized inner containers with a capacity of 65 litres are removed upwards after removing the upper part of the container; the front sides of the
containers are embossed to promote stability.
- TÜV/GS-proven production
- Tested self-extinguishing
- Non-combustible (fire protection class A DIN 4102, EN 13501-1)
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany
Eco Statement Production
Main material: Steel. Unlike other construction materials, steel can be recycled almost infinitely without loss of quality.
At the end of a long product life, steel items are not disposed of but sold for recycling.
Surface coating: Resin-based colour powder (polyester/ epoxy). Highly resistant, but without solvents, lead, cadmium and chromium.
Coating plant: Investment in environmentally relevant plant elements
- Washing plant with water reuse (= radical reduction of fresh water consumption)
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving drying technology (drying of adhesive water = energy consumption reduced by 30%)
- Coating booths with powder recovery (no overspray loss, 100 % efficiency)