Fields of application
For all interiors. The design is compact, so that waste separation of up to four fractions is possible on a very small footprint.
Made entirely of galvanised quality sheet and powder-coated with a high-quality structure. Surface insensitive, durable, impact and scratch resistant.
Pleasant haptic. The galvanized steel inserts are removed to the front after opening the hinged doors, the hinged doors can be locked with a square,
two square keys are included in delivery. The waste is thrown in through openings equipped with self-closing pendulum flaps.
1 x 90 litres (TD 1+)
2 x 45 litres (TD 2)
3 x 45 litres (TD 3)
4 x 45 litres (TD 4)
To compensate for uneven floors, the two front feet are adjustable (level adjustment).
- TÜV-proven production
- Non-combustible (fire protection class A DIN 4102, EN 13501-1)
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany
Eco Statement Production
Main material: Steel. Unlike other construction materials, steel can be recycled almost infinitely without loss of quality.
At the end of a long product life, steel items are not disposed of but sold for recycling.
Surface coating: Resin-based colour powder (polyester/ epoxy). Highly resistant, but without solvents, lead, cadmium and chromium.
Coating plant: Investment in environmentally relevant plant elements
- Washing plant with water reuse (= radical reduction of fresh water consumption)
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving drying technology (drying of adhesive water = energy consumption reduced by 30%)
- Coating booths with powder recovery (no overspray loss, 100 % efficiency)